Protube Engineering offer a complete range of wire making machinery from traditional wire drawing to wire rolling, straightening and cutting lines and other related machinery meeting all your wire processing needs. This includes cassettes, TC (Tungsten Carbide) rolls and a wide range of consumables and spares for many different machines and processes. Sophisticated beryllium free copper alloys including Tungsten Copper for electrodes and general wear items for mesh making and processing, borax and nitrite free lubricants and a host of other affiliated products.
wire & Wire making
The cold rolling lines for the production of smooth and/or ribbed wire for reinforcement are extremely compact, versatile and equipped with independent horizontal axis bull blocks, complete with stands for the Eurolls cold rolling cassettes. Eurolls LRB lines straighten and cut wire at high speed while maintaining precise length tolerances. These lines guarantee maximum production output and efficiency. Eurolls and the Eurolls Machinery Division offer wet and dry drawing/rolling lines, straightening and cutting lines, lattice girders machines, electrode machines, and many other products to service your wire manufacturing needs.www.eurolls.com
hot or cold rolled entry material,
smooth or ribbed, in coil or spool format
Production of 0.8 t/h - 3.3 t/h
Protube Engineering supplies high quality equipment and wear parts suitable for the production of smooth or ribbed, low, medium and high carbon steel wire, as well as copper, aluminium and titanium wire. Many items already in stock or can supply on short notice.
Eurolls, Vitari, Teurema
For the wire industry, Eurolls was the first company to convert the traditional die process in wire drawing, to wire rolling, by means of its unique quality microcassettes. Eurolls was the first to produce micro, modular, traditional and custom made cassettes. The entire manufacturing process and know-how was developed in house and Eurolls was the first to introduce this technology to the wire industry world. The possibility of rolling more sophisticated materials is always a new Eurolls challenge, and with the cooperation of our customer base, we continue to develop new alternatives to traditional wire drawing.www.eurolls.com
simple and practical
Special wire micro cassettes
easily replace traditional dies
To facilitate all the various maintenance interventions associated with the cassette unit as well as the roll/roll holder substitution/alignment/adjustment operations, Eurolls has developed the maintenance bench for cassettes.
- Sizing, forming, reducing and profiling rolls – made of tungsten carbide or steel and are used to produce smooth or ribbed wire for the construction reinforcement field.
- Roll holders – made of steel and hold sizing, forming, reducing and profiling rolls.
- Stress relieving rolls – made of tungsten carbide to improve the mechanical characteristics of the cold rolled wire.
- Roughing rolls – made of tungsten carbide.
- Descaling rolls – made of tungsten carbide or steel and are used for the mechanical descaling of entry rod in reduction mills.
- Flattening rolls – made of tungsten carbide and are used for metal strips for electrical contacts.
- Motorized rolls for wire pulling – different solution recommended for critical wire passages.
- Profiling rolls – tungsten carbide rolls with ribs (or indentation) to follow different market standards.
- Tungsten carbide inserts – for the mechanical descaling of entry rod in reduction mills.
- Tungsten carbide rolls for strips – to be used in the first roughing stands which use wire rod.
- Rolls for hot rolling – made of steel or tungsten carbide insert for hot rolling of copper or aluminium wire rod.
chemicals for wire
drawing & surface
Protube supplies special lubricants and other chemicals for wire drawing and metal surface treatment.
- Rotating die-holders
- Mechanical descalers
- Helicoidal brushes
- Lubricant applicators
Protube supplies copper alloys, aluminium bronzes and consumables for all aspects of resistance welding and general industry.
for seam, butt, spot, projection welding
Welded wire mesh
reinforcement wire, fencing wire, etc.
plunger tips, shot sleeves
Moulds & dies
for high thermal conductivity
Consumables and wear items for Schlatter, EVG, Ideal, Clifford and other welding machines
CuCrZr, CCZ, CuCoBe, CuCoNiBe, CCNB, CuNiCrSi, BF, CuNiBe, CuBe2, Tungsten Copper, etc
Mate you have saved us. Machine is running like new. Thank you so much. If you were here I would cuddle you.Engineer –
We use CCZ copper, but have been testing BF copper which is more expensive, but lasts two to three times longer...Maintenance Manager –